At Primary Color, our sustainability programs are customized to the specific needs of the print industry. To help achieve the highest standards of sustainability, teams focused on needs analysis, implementation, and quality control issue regular reports to our sustainability officers. Highlighting our initiatives are Primary Color’s waste reduction print-on-demand services, facility energy conservation programs and our fleet of hybrid and natural gas delivery vehicles.
- Adoption of Kaizen principles to gain department efficiencies resulting in 20% waste reduction
- Several green alternatives for most popular substrates
- Participate in recycling vinyl banners into roofing tiles printing PP or PE vinyl
- Material take back programs and reporting
- Transition to UV inks for print manufacturing to eliminate VOC’S